Exelis has consistently demonstrated their commitment to provide innovative C2 solutions, said Kristian Demmo, senior commander in the Norwegian Defense Logistics Organization.
What does NDLO stand for?
NDLO stands for Norwegian Defense Logistics Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NDLO in our Acronym Attic
- New Double-Lined Kraft (box scrap)
- North Durham Little League (North Carolina)
- NASA Data Link Model
- National Digital Literacy Mission (India)
- National Donate Life Month (Donate Life America; Richmond, VA)
- Non-Diagonal Lagrange Multiplier
- Normal Dynamic Linear Model (medical studies)
- Note De La Maitresse (French: Note from the Mistress)
- National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame (racing)
- North Dakota Lawn Mower Racing Association
- National Day Labor Organizing Network
- National Digital Library Program (Library of Congress)
- Network Data Loss Prevention (computer networking; McAfee)
- New Deal for Lone Parents (UK)
- New Deal Legacy Project
- National Digital Learning Repository (Ireland)
- New Directions in Leukaemia Research (Australia)
- North Dakota Ladies Run (Enderlin, ND)
- North Dakota Law Review
- Note de La Rédaction (French: editor's note)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SINGAPORE AIR SHOW -- The Norwegian Defense Logistics Organization (NDLO) has signed an agreement with Pratt & Whitney for a Materials Management Program (MMP) to support the Royal Norwegian Air Force's F100-PW-220E engine fleet powering their F-16 aircraft.
ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) has won a contract from the Norwegian Defense Logistics Organization to provide six tactical radar Electronic Support Measures (ESM) and surveillance systems for its Ula Class submarines.