A few years ago I brought the Norwegian Chamber Orchestra to Birmingham, where we played in the newly-renovated Town Hall.
What does NCO stand for?
NCO stands for Norwegian Chamber Orchestra (Norway)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCO
We have 95 other meanings of NCO in our Acronym Attic
- Net Charge-Offs
- Net Control Officer
- Network Centric Operations
- New Chamber Opera (UK)
- Nigeria Country Office (Kaduna, Nigera)
- No Cost Option (various companies)
- No-Contact Order
- Non-Commissioned Officer (military)
- non-covered officer (US CIA)
- Noncombat Operations
- Nuclear Control Operator
- Number of Calls Offered (call centers)
- Numerically Controlled Oscillator
- Nusantara Chamber Orchestra (Indonesia)
- Non Commissioned Officer in Charge
- Net Control Officer, Atlantic
- Net Control Officer, Mediterranean
- Net Control Officer, Pacific
- National Coordination Office for High Performance Computer & Communications
- National Coordination Office for Information Technology Research and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The film also includes live performances from the Vienna Philharmonic, Norwegian Chamber Orchestra, Academy of St Martin in the Fields, Salzburg Camerata, Bayerischen Rundfunks, Concerto KUln, Netherlands Opera, Staatskapelle Berlin, Prague Estates Theatre and Lausanne Opera.
However,nerves were frayed and tears spilt when she was called on to rescue the Norwegian Chamber Orchestra.