26 /PRNewswire/ -- Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq: SYMC), the world leader in utility software for business and personal computing, today announced that Norton Mobile Essentials was honored with the Mobile Insights 1999 Mobility Award in the Software Network/Remote Access category at the fifth annual Mobile Insights conference.
What does NME stand for?
NME stands for Norton Mobile Essentials (Symantec)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NME
We have 68 other meanings of NME in our Acronym Attic
- New Musical Express
- Nightmare Enterprises
- Nightmute AK (airport code)
- Nippon Marine Enterprises (Japan)
- Nissan Motorsport Europe
- No Mercy Ever (gaming)
- Noise Measuring Equipment
- Non Mission Essential
- non-milk extrinsic sugar
- Normalized Mean Error
- Norwegian Maritime Exporters (Association of)
- Number of Methods Extended
- National Marine Educators Association
- National Marine Electronics Association
- National Marketing Educators Association
- Nebraska Music Educators Association
- New Millennium Experience Company
- Northern Michigan Environmental Action Council
- New Mexico Educational Assistance Foundation
- National Media Education Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norton Mobile Essentials simplifies hardware and software setup for instant productivity in locations around the globe.
In addition, Norton SystemWorks includes a free Norton SystemWorks Bonus Pack containing Norton Mobile Essentials, Norton 2000 Bios Test & Fix, Visual Page, WinFax Basic Edition, Norton Secret Stuff, and pcANYWHERE Express.
Symantec products that are available immediately at BUYONET include: * Norton Antivirus for Win95/98 and for Windows NT * Norton Antivirus for Mac * Norton Crashguard Deluxe * Norton Mobile Essentials * Act
In addition, each Norton SystemWorks package includes the free Norton SystemWorks Bonus Pack containing Remove-It 98, Norton Mobile Essentials, Visual Page, WinFax Basic Edition and pcANYWHERE Express.
In addition, each Norton SystemWorks package includes a free Norton SystemWorks Bonus Pack containing Remove-It 98, Norton Mobile Essentials, Visual Page, WinFax Basic Edition, and pcANYWHERE Express.
The free Bonus Pack of individual products includes Quarterdeck's Remove-It 98, as well as four of Symantec's popular communications and Internet products: Norton Mobile Essentials, Visual Page, WinFax Basic Edition, and pcANYWHERE Express.
Visual Cafe Database Developer Edition, WinFAX Pro, pcANYWHERE32, Norton Mobile Essentials, ACT