announced Tuesday that select HP PCs targeted at small offices and small businesses are now shipping with Norton Internet Security 2011, the industry's fastest, lightest security suite,.
What does NIS stand for?
NIS stands for Norton Internet Security (Symantec software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIS
We have 278 other meanings of NIS in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Interactive Sequence (gaming)
- Non-Interventional Study (pharmaceutical development)
- Non-Intrinsically Safe
- Non-Invasive Sampling
- Non-Proliferation and International Security
- Nonprofit Insurance Services (Hanover, PA)
- Nonproliferation and International Security division (US DOE)
- Normal Metal-Insulator-Superconductor (aka Superconductor-Insulator-Normal Metal)
- Normally in Stock (merchandise)
- Norsk Internasjonalt Skipsregister (Norwegian International Ship Registery)
- Not in Service
- Not In Stock
- Nuclear Information Service (UK)
- Nuclear Instrumentation System
- Nuova Italia Scientifica (Italian: New Scientific Italy; book)
- Sodium Iodide Symporter
- Network Information Service Plus (extension of NIS)
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control Research and Development
- National Independent Supermarket Association (UK)
- National Industrial Sand Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire/ -- HP customers now get Norton Internet Security 2010 (worth 39.
Worldwide Computer Products News-22 December 2008-Symantec launches Norton Internet Security 4 for Mac(C)1995-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
As part of the co-marketing agreement, Skype will offer a special promotion to business users who click through Skype to a co-branded PC security information website and download Norton Internet Security and other Symantec Norton branded products.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Internet security solutions provider Symantec Corp (Nasdaq: SYMC) announced on Wednesday (29 August) the launch of Norton Internet Security 2008 and Norton AntiVirus 2008.
com Internet security solutions provider Symantec Corp (Nasdaq: SYMC) announced on Wednesday (29 August) the launch of Norton Internet Security 2008 and Norton AntiVirus 2008.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- ZDNet (NYSE: ZDZ), the leading Web destination for people who want to buy, use, and learn about technology, today announced that it will offer a free 24-hour demo download of Symantec's (Nasdaq: SYMC) new Norton Internet Security 2000 software on the ZDNet Downloads LaunchPad site (www.
Initially, the two companies will offer a complimentary trial and the option of special pricing for the Norton Internet Security 2006 suite to users who are downloading the latest version of Adobe(R) Reader(R).