Norton Disk Doctor is simpler to use, but the process can be annoying if it senses any problems on the disk.
What does NDD stand for?
NDD stands for Norton Disk Doctor (Norton Utilities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDD
We have 62 other meanings of NDD in our Acronym Attic
- No Dealing Desk (broker)
- No Designated Driver
- Non-coherent Differential Detection
- Non-Decision Directed (digital communications)
- Non-Decreasing Differences
- Non-Destructive Digging
- Non-Dimensional Data
- Non-Dimensional Drawing
- Non-Linear Data Directed
- Normalized Defect Density
- Numerical Decision Diagram (computer science)
- Naval Dry Dock and Repair Facility (US Navy)
- Nashville District Dietetic Association, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
- North Dakota Dental Association
- North Dakota Department of Agriculture
- North Dallas Dermatology Associates (Texas)
- Nundah District Development Association (Nundah, Brisbane, Australia)
- Nutrient Dietary Data Analysis
- North Dakota Disabilities Advocacy Consortium
- National Dairy Development Board (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After referring to System Doctor as an essential tool for the professional, the experienced user, and the beginner, the report singled out the capabilities of Norton Disk Doctor and WinDoctor.
Norton Utilities 2001 speeds PC performance, identifying and fixing a wide range of problems through an integrated set of powerful tools that include Norton SpeedDisk, Norton Optimization Wizard, Norton Disk Doctor, Norton WinDoctor, Norton System Doctor, and Norton System Check.
Through fully integrated utilities such as Speed Disk, Norton WinDoctor, Norton System Doctor, Norton Protection, UnErase, Norton Disk Doctor, and Wipe Info, Norton Utilities 2002 diagnoses and solves a complete range of Windows problems.
Robust, Yet Simple to Use Norton Disk Doctor To guard against data loss, Norton Utilities 2000 not only finds, but prevents many system problems.
Norton Disk Doctor and Speed Disk appear to work in much same way as did the earlier versions.
According to editors, Norton SystemWorks' utilities such as Norton Disk Doctor, Speed Disk, Unerase, and Norton WinDoctor are favored over corresponding applications from competitors.
Norton Disk Doctor also includes an Undo feature, the ultimate safety net, which allows the user to quickly and easily back out of any changes made to a disk should unusual complications or unexpected results arise.