I am indebted to notes in the seventh edition of The Norton Anthology of English Literature for this interpretation and discussion of "Little Gidding.
What does NAEL stand for?
NAEL stands for Norton Anthology of English Literature (book)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAEL
- National Average Earnings Index
- Naval Aviation Executive Institute
- Netroots Arts and Education Initiative
- National Association of Educational Inspectors, Advisers and Consultants (UK)
- National Association for the Exchange of Industrial Resources
- National Association of Ecumenical & Interreligious Staff
- National Academy of Engineering of Korea
- Naval Air Engineering Laboratory
- Network of African Environmental Lawyers (Kenya)
- No Adverse Effect Level (toxicology)
- Air Engineering Lab., Naval Air Engineering Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Association of Equipment Lease Brokers (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- New Abundant & Everlasting Life Ministries, Inc. (Naperville, IL)
- National Association of Environmental Law Societies
- National Academy for Educational Management (est. 1959; Ministry of Education; Bangladesh)
- National Association for Environmental Management (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Exposition Managers
- Negative Affect Erasing Method (therapy)
- North American Emergency Management, LLC (Napa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In contrast to the 1995 Norton world literature anthology, the preface to the sixth edition of the Norton Anthology of English Literature (1993) makes no elaborate claims for its offerings.
039392713X The Norton anthology of English literature, 8th ed.