The two-day strategic simulation, developed in partnership with the Northwestern University Transportation Center and the Chesapeake Crescent Initiative, was led by Booz Allen Executive Vice President Mark Gerencser, who heads the firm s commercial business, and Booz Allen Principal Michelle Quadt.
What does NUTC stand for?
NUTC stands for Northwestern University Transportation Center (Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NUTC
We have 1 other meaning of NUTC in our Acronym Attic
- Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement (aka Nationwide Urban TV Audience Measurement)
- Nationwide Urban TV Audience Measurement (aka Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement)
- Nutritional Balance (software)
- Now Until the Break of Day (Baz Luhrmann, director who included this song in his work)
- National Ultimate Training Camp
- National United Temperance Council (est. 1896; UK)
- National Universities Travel Consortium (Australia)
- National Urban Training Center (Israel)
- New Urban Teacher Collaborative (Indiana)
- Newcastle University Taekwondo Club (UK)
- Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
- NBC (National Broadcasting Company) Universal Television Distribution
- Nigerians United for True Democracy
- National UUV Test and Evaluation Center (US Navy)
- Neutrino Tera-Electron Volts
- Neutrinos At the Tevatron
- Nuclear Tactical Exercise
- Nasjonalt Utvalg for Teknisk Fagskole (Norwegian: National Committee for Technical College)
- National Union of Textile Garment and Tailoring Workers of Nigeria
- National Union of Tailors and Garment Workers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gellman is currently Dean and Professor of the Northwestern University Transportation Center and Full Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School of Management.
April 1-3, Operational Excellence In The Pipeline Industry, Northwestern University Transportation Center, 600 Foster St.
Additionally, he serves on the Advisory Board of Georgia Tech's School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, and the Business Advisory Council for the Northwestern University Transportation Center.