Study under George Coe at Northwestern solidified a nascent Social Gospel in Ward, and his first position following Harvard was the head resident at the Northwestern University Settlement House in the back-of-the-yards district of Chicago.
What does NUSH stand for?
NUSH stands for Northwestern University Settlement House (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUSH
We have 1 other meaning of NUSH in our Acronym Attic
- Novato Unified School District (California)
- Northern Utah Square Dance Association
- National University of Singapore Entrepreneurs Association
- Nucleon Sea
- National Union of Societies for Equal Citizenship (female union; UK)
- Nuclear Plant Service Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- National Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory at Homestake
- Nebraska Universal Service Fund (Nebraska Public Services Commission)
- Net Usable Square Feet
- New Ugandan Shilling (national currency)
- National U.S. Hong Kong Business Association (Atlanta, GA)
- National United States Hong Kong Business Association (est. 2004; Hawaii)
- National University of Singapore High School (Singapore)
- National Union of Seafarers of India
- Northwest Unit for Special Investigations (Vermont)
- National Uniform Seismic Installation Guidelines
- Naruto Uzimaki Sexy No Jutsu (Japanese clan)
- National Union for Social Justice
- National Underground Science Laboratory
- Naval Underwater Sound Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Head Start program at Northwestern University Settlement House in Chicago chose to invest in iStartSmart technology after winning a national grant to make program improvements.