Most recently, Weiss served as Director of the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety and Professor of Management and Strategy at the J.
What does NUCPS stand for?
NUCPS stands for Northwestern University Center for Public Safety (est. 1936; Evanston, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUCPS
- National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections
- National Underwriter Company (Erlanger, Kentucky publisher)
- National Union of County Officers (UK; now Hospital and Welfare Services Union)
- National University of Columbia (Bogota, Colombia)
- National Utilities Company
- NATO Uniform Code for Operations
- Nairobi University Computer Science Students Association (Kenya)
- Nucleus Constant
- National Union Catalogue of Serials (Australia; library catalogue system)
- National Union of Civil and Public Servants
- Nuclear Power/ed
- Nuclear Reactor Operator, Basic Badge
- Nuclear Reactor Operator, First Class Badge
- Nuclear Reactor Operator, Second Class Badge
- Nuclear Reactor Operator, Shift Supervisor Badge
- Nuclear Damage Report
- National University Community Research Institute
- Núcleo de Convivência em Situações Crônicas de Saúde (Portugese, Brazilian chronic disease research group)
- National Union of Christian Schools
- National Upland Classic Series (dogs; Blaine, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northwestern University Center for Public Safety (NUCPS), a national nonprofit organization serving public agencies responsible for law enforcement, criminal justice, public safety; traffic management, and highway transportation systems, now is offering a variety of transportation engineering workshops.