Rebecca earned her undergraduate degree in 2003 and her law degree in 2008, both from Northwestern University, where she was Managing Editor of the Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business.
What does NWJILB stand for?
NWJILB stands for Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest Iowa Telephone
- Newcastle West into Work (Newcastle, England, UK)
- New World International Wine Competition
- No Way Jose
- North West Junction (UK)
- Northwest Jersey Association of the Deaf (Gladstone, NJ)
- National Women's Justice Coalition
- Northwest Junior Collegiate Wrestling Association (est. 1971)
- Northwest Jewish Environmental Project (Portland, OR)
- North West Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- NW Jiu-Jitsu Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Northwest Journal of Linguistics (Canada)
- Northwest Workers Justice Project (Portland, OR)
- North West Junior Soccer Association Inc. (Australia)
- North-Western Journal of Zoology (Romania)
- Network Layer (Layer 3 of the WCPE protocol stack)
- New Wet Kojak (band)
- Newark Penn Station (Amtrak station code)
- Nordjydsk Windsurfing Klub (Danish: North Jutland Windsurfing Club; est. 1992)