Lundquist are represented by the Northwest Women's Law Center and Lambda Legal in the Andersen lawsuit.
What does NWLC stand for?
NWLC stands for Northwest Women's Law Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWLC
- North West Landlords Association (Heaton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, England, UK)
- North West Loggers Association (est. 1967; British Columbia, Canada)
- Northwest Lawyers and Artists (Portland, OR)
- Northwest Locksmith Association (est. 1952; trade association; Seattle, WA)
- North West League Against Cruel Sports (UK)
- National War Labor Board
- No Worker Left Behind (Michigan; free college tuition program)
- National Women's Law Center
- National Worship Leader Conference
- Norman Wells Land Corporation (Canada)
- North West London Computer Club
- North West Leicestershire District Council
- New World Luminescence Dating and Dosimetry Workshop (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Nuclear Weapons Logistics Element
- New World Lease Funding, LLC
- New World Liberation Front (est. 1970; California)
- North West Liveability Foundation (UK)
- North West Learning Grid
- Northwest Lesbian and Gay History Museum Project (Seattle, WA)
- North West London Hospitals (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the mayors of San Jose and Seattle said their cities would recognize licenses issued to same-sex couples in other states, and the Northwest Women's Law Center and Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund announced they were suing on behalf of six gay couples denied marriage licences in Seattle.
This is the first time a court of appeals on this level has spent that much time delving into the dynamics of domestic violence," said Sara Ainsworth, an attorney at the Northwest Women's Law Center in Seattle, which filed an amicus brief in the case.
The Northwest Women's Law Center brought suit on behalf of Mian Carvin, who had a daughter with her ex-partner, Page Britain, using artificial insemination.
Stone, JD, Executive Director, Northwest Women's Law Center Moya J.
SEATTLE, March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northwest Women's Law Center and Lambda Legal today filed a lawsuit on behalf of six lesbian and gay couples who were denied marriage licenses by the King County Office of Records, Elections and Licensing.
Her advisory board participation includes the Hitachi Foundation, the White House Endowment Fund, the National Women's Political Caucus, the Northwest Women's Law Center, and the UN Commission for African Development.
Organizations benefiting from the leadership and generosity of the Alvord family include Seattle Repertory Theatre, A Contemporary Theatre, Seattle Symphony, Seattle Arts Commission, Seattle Art Museum, Philadelphia String Quartet, Northwest Women's Law Center and the Multiple Sclerosis Society.