Funding from Northwest Vision and Media means companies will pay pounds 1,000 for the training, which normally costs pounds 5,000.
What does NVM stand for?
NVM stands for Northwest Vision and Media (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVM
We have 29 other meanings of NVM in our Acronym Attic
- Never Mind
- New Vessels Ministries (Muncie, IN)
- New Vision Mortgage, LLC
- NewVoiceMedia (Hampshire, England)
- Night Vision Monocular
- Node Version Manager
- Noe Valley Ministry (San Francisco, CA)
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Nonvolatile Matter
- Nordiska Veterinär Mästerskapet (Swedish: Nordic Veterinary Championship)
- Not Very Manly
- Not Very Mature
- Not Very Much (chat)
- Napa Valley Mentor Alliance (Calistoga, California)
- National Vehicle Manufacturers Association
- National Veterinary Medical Act
- National Veterinary Medical Association (UK)
- Nebraska Veterinary Medical Association
- Nederlandse Vereniging Medische Administratie
- Nevada Mining Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
FOUR new Merseyside film-making teams are being given the chance to take their next steps up the movie-making ladder after winning pounds 2,500 each from Northwest Vision and Media.
TWEEN creative conference at FACT in Liverpool, in June, has teamed up with Northwest Vision and Media, Skillset and the BBC to launch b.
Support agency Northwest Vision and Media has taken six companies, including three from Merseyside, to the Games Convention in Leipzig.
uk CAPTION(S): Confident - Enda Carey, head of games and digital content at Northwest Vision and Media
The steering group, which also includes representatives from the BBC and ITV, will advise Northwest Vision and Media and skills body Skillset about how the funding should be used.