The Northwest Regional Data Center is funded by the Washington State Office of Financial Management, the UW College of Arts and Sciences, the UW Provost's Office, the UW School of Social Work and a $300,000 grant from the National Science Foundation.
What does NWRDC stand for?
NWRDC stands for Northwest Regional Data Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NWRDC
We have 1 other meaning of NWRDC in our Acronym Attic
- National Women's Resource Center
- Naval Warfare Research Center
- New Woman Research and Study Center
- North West Rural Community Councils (UK)
- North Western Road Car Company (UK bus company)
- Nunavut Wildlife Resource Centres Coalition (Canada)
- National Water Resources Classification System (South Africa)
- Nuclear Weapons Research, Development, and Testing
- North West Regional Development Agency (UK)
- National Wildlife Research and Development Center (China)
- North Willamette Research and Extension Center (Oregon)
- Northwest Renewable Energy Corp. (Yamhill, OR)
- Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory (Portland, OR)
- North Wales RSL (Registered Social Landlord) Equality Partnership (UK)
- Nuclear Weapons Report (US DoD)
- Naval Weather Research Facility
- Northern Water Reclamation Facility (Colorado Springs, CO)
- North West River Forecast Center (National Weather Service; Washington and Idaho weather center)
- Northwest Region Ferrari Club of America
- New World Restaurant Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading supplier of Storage Area Network (SAN) connectivity and management solutions, today announced Northwest Regional Data Center (NWRDC), Florida's leading computing data center for educational and governmental communities, has deployed six SANRAD V-Switches to manage growing volumes of archived data and protect against loss.
15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE SOUTHEAST -- Compuware Corporation today announced a new partnership with the not-for-profit Northwest Regional Data Center (NWRDC) to host the Compuware Application Reliability Solution (CARS).