Lieberman, MD, of the Northwest Permanente Medical Group Department of Urology; Jeff M.
What does NWP stand for?
NWP stands for Northwest Permanente (Kaiser Permanente HMO region)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWP
We have 80 other meanings of NWP in our Acronym Attic
- Net Written Premiums (insurance)
- Netherlands Water Partnership
- New Wafd Party (Egypt)
- New World Power
- Nonweapon Proficiency (gaming)
- Normalized Water Permeability (cleaning method)
- North Wales Police (UK)
- North West Partnership (UK)
- Northern Wheatbelt Program
- Northwest Passage
- Northwestern Pacific Railroad Company
- Not Working Properly (vehicle repair)
- Nuclear Waste Program (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- National Waste Policy Act of 1982
- Navigable Waters Protection Act (Canada)
- NetWare Peripheral Architecture
- Nilgiri-Wynaad Planters' Association
- North Wales Police Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northwest Permanente has developed an in-house panel support tool to help physicians improve their patient care.
Many of our patients use herbs and supplements, so we thought it made sense to evaluate which supplements are effective and to provide quality products," says Charles Elder, MD, MPh, a primary care internist in Portland, Oregon, and the director of Integrative Medicine for Northwest Permanente.
DIRECTOR OF ANALYTICS, EVALUATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, NORTHWEST PERMANENTE
and includes well-known providers and payers such as Providence Health System, Capital Region Healthcare, MeritCare Health System, Eastern Maine Healthcare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and Northwest Permanente.
These drugs are very helpful in treating osteoporosis and preventing fractures so for the large majority of patients the benefits of taking them far outweigh the small risk found in this study," says Michael Herson, MD, Chief of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Northwest Permanente Medical Group, which was not involved in the study.
and includes well-known providers and payers such as Providence Health System, Capital Region Healthcare, MeritCare Health System, Eastern Maine Healthcare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, and Northwest Permanente.
of the Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, and Keith Bachman, MD, of the Northwest Permanente Medical Group.