He worked as an airline agent for Northwest Orient Airlines.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Northwest Orient Airlines
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- New Orleans Arena
- New Orleans Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Night of Artists (event and magazine)
- Nintendo Of America
- Nintendo of Australia
- Non-Operating Aircraft
- None of the Above (Wristwatch Brand)
- Nonobstructive Azoospermia
- Noroeste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine North West Region)
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Norwegians of America (gaming clan)
- Not Otherwise Authorized
- Notes on Anthropology (journal)
- Notice of Acceptance (Miami-Dade County Building Code Compliance Office)
- Notice of Action
- Notice of Adjustment
- Notice of Allowance (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Notice of Arrival (US Coast Guard)
- Notice of Assessment
- Notice of Assignment
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Central merged with Southern Airlines to become Republic Airlines, which merged with Northwest Orient Airlines to become Northwest Airlines in 1986.
Pulice started her professional career as a tour director for the Northwest Orient Airlines.
Cooper demanding $200,000 and four parachutes shortly before taking a Northwest Orient Airlines flight out of Portland on Thanksgiving night - then bailing out the rear hatch (1971).