North State Telephone Company, Northeast Utilities, Northwest Iowa Telephone Company, NTS Communications, Inc.
What does NWIT stand for?
NWIT stands for Northwest Iowa Telephone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWIT
- New World International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Non-Wastewater Irrigated Soils (soil science)
- North West Interconnected System (Australia)
- Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center (Crown Point, IN)
- Northwest Indiana Soccer League (Hobart, IN)
- National Work Injuries Statistics Program (Canada)
- North West Irrigation Sector Project (Cambodia)
- Northwest Irrigation and Soils Research Laboratory (Idaho)
- Naval Warfare Interactive Simulation System
- New World International Trading (Beavercreek, OR)
- Newcastle West into Work (Newcastle, England, UK)
- New World International Wine Competition
- No Way Jose
- North West Junction (UK)
- Northwest Jersey Association of the Deaf (Gladstone, NJ)
- National Women's Justice Coalition
- Northwest Junior Collegiate Wrestling Association (est. 1971)
- Northwest Jewish Environmental Project (Portland, OR)
- North West Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Northwest Iowa Telephone have teamed up to provide high-speed DSL (768 kbps) Internet access to every public school in the district.
com), a diversified, communications-related holding company based in Sergeant Bluff has offered communications services to customers since 1941 providing a single-source solution for connectivity and includes the resources of Northwest Iowa Telephone, Pioneer Internet and SiouxLAN.
Under the arrangement, Northwest Iowa Telephone (NWIT) will supply the service and connections and Tut Systems (Pleasant Hill, Calif.
phone company to trial the new modems, is trialing Performance's Champion modems and other slower speed digital modems in conjunction with Northwest Iowa Telephone Co.
The companies announced today that by using Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) technology, they are assisting Northwest Iowa Telephone company preserve its existing copper cable network investment.
Furthermore, Tut Systems' partnering with Northwest Iowa Telephone to provide high-speed Internet access to the Sergeant Bluff School District demonstrates that the Expresso System is a real-world solution that is deployable today.