1,200 to Baltimore County's Northwest Hospital Center for its domestic violence crisis intervention project.
What does NHC stand for?
NHC stands for Northwest Hospital Center (Randallstown, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHC
We have 132 other meanings of NHC in our Acronym Attic
- Next Hop Client (Cisco)
- Next Hop Convergence
- Nippon Hume Corporation (Japan)
- No Hatch Controller
- No Homers Club (Simpsons cartoon)
- Nordic Heritage Center (Maine)
- North Harris College (Houston, TX, USA)
- North Hertfordshire College (UK)
- North Hudson Center (New York)
- Northeast Hoosier Conference
- Northwest Hydraulic Consultants
- Norwegian Helsinki Committee (election observation organizer; Norway)
- Norwegian Hull Club (Bergen, Norway)
- Notebook Hardware Control (software)
- Notting Hill Carnival (UK)
- Notting Hill College (UK)
- Numatec Hanford Corp.
- Numatec Hanford Corporation
- Nursing Home Center
- Nursing Home Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major employers include Northwest Hospital Center, Social Security, T.
LifeBridge Health is a Baltimore regional health organization that includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital Center, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Jewish Convalescent & Nursing Home, and related subsidiaries and affiliates.
It is owned by a five hospital alliance consisting of Greater Baltimore Medical Center (Towson), Holy Cross Hospital (Silver Spring), Montgomery General Hospital (Olney), Northwest Hospital Center (Randallstown) and St.
LifeBridge Health is one of the largest providers of health care in the Northwest Baltimore region including Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Northwest Hospital Center.
The Clinical Advisor agreement provides LifeBridge Health's Sinai Hospital (Baltimore, MD) and Northwest Hospital Center (Randallstown, MD) with advisory services as well as the full range of features in the Perspective(TM) measurement and benchmarking system.
Northwest Hospital Center, Randallstown, MD (http://www.