July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Dean Stearman of DePaul Industries has been elected as a Director and a Vice-Chair of Northwest Food Processors Association (NWFPA), the premier food processing industry trade association serving Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
What does NFPA stand for?
NFPA stands for Northwest Food Processors Association (also seen as NWFPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFPA
We have 3 other meanings of NFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Fossil Purchase Agency Limited (UK)
- Non-Fuel Power Adjustment
- Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenoma
- Nordic Financial Planning Association (Denmark)
- North Florida Procurement Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- North Fork Preservation Alliance (Sundance, UT)
- North Fork Preservation Association (Columbia Falls, MT)
- North Fraser Port Authority (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northeast Florida Paralegal Association (also seen as NEFPA)
- Northern Forest Products Association
- Not-For-Profit Administration
- National Food Processors Association
- National Fire Protection Association Standard
- National Family Planning Board (Jamaica)
- National Federation of Professional Bullriders
- National Film Preservation Board (Library of Congress)
- National Friends of Public Broadcasting
- Non-Fiction Picture Book
- Northern Friends Peace Board (UK)
- Not for Profit Benchmarking Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Zepponi, president of the Northwest Food Processors Association in Portland, said Lane County was at the southern boundary of the large processors' growing area.
The Northwest Food Processors Association celebrates its 74th year of advertising frozen products from the Northwestern U.
Aiming to sign on major industry groups who represent 50 percent of the region's industrial load by 2014, two industry group participants have already joined, including the Northwest Food Processors Association (NWFPA) and the Oregon Association of Nurseries (OAN).
this is a really confusing set of regulations," said Craig Smith, vice president of Northwest Food Processors Association.
Brown also served on the Board of Directors of the Northwest Food Processors Association, and as cochairman of the National Frozen Food Convention Joint Convention Committee.
24-26 at the Northwest Food Processors Association (NFPA) 2000 Convention and Exposition at Portland, Oregon.
I developed an interim management plan for the Northwest Food Processors Association, Portland, Oregon, eight years ago when I realized that I and another senior staff member were the only long-timers at the association - collectively embodying a lot of association knowledge.