Johns River Water Management District, Northwest Florida Water Management District, Southwest Florida Water Management District, and South Florida Water Management District.
What does NFWMD stand for?
NFWMD stands for Northwest Florida Water Management District
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Fish and Wildlife Fund (Washington, DC)
- National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame (Hayward, WI)
- Native Fish Work Group (Lake Mohave; Arizona and Nevada)
- Neutrino Factory Working Group (physics)
- Non-Freeze Wall Hydrant
- National Federation of Women's Institutes (UK)
- No Freaking Way in Hell (polite form)
- No Freaking Way in the World
- National Foundation for Women Legislators (Washington, DC)
- National Farm Worker Ministry (faith-based farm workers' organization)
- Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- New Forms of Work Organization
- National Family Welfare Programme (India)
- North Fork Watershed Project (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Novena for World Peace (Roman Catholic)
- NAVSEA Federal Women's Program Committee
- National Fish and Wildlife Refuge
- Natürlicher Freizeit- und Wanderreit Club (German: Natural Hiking and Riding Club; Linz, Austria)
- Northern and Far Western Regional Health Service (Australia)
- National Ferret Welfare Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project partners also include: University of Florida Sea Grant Extension / Bay Area Resource Council / Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance / Walton Coastal Dune Lake Advisory Boards / South Walton Community Council / Northwest Florida Water Management District - Walton College (two grants) - To restore in Destin, Fla.
Institutional attributes are the five water management districts: Northwest Florida Water Management District (NWFWMD), St.
The announcement was made at a ceremony held at the Hobbs Pasture site in Bay County to the Northwest Florida Water Management District (NWFWMD).
In addition, Willson is an active participant in watershed and natural resource planning programs and has been appointed to a variety of resource management boards throughout Florida, including serving as an at-large member of the Board of Governors for the Northwest Florida Water Management District from 1991-1999.