Fortunately, Hoehn had access to the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice in Seattle, one of 38 U.
What does NWCPHP stand for?
NWCPHP stands for Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuclear Weapons Contingency Operational Module System (GCCS)
- NetWare Configuration (Novell)
- Nurses' Work and Client Outcomes Questionnaire
- Northwest Colorado Stewardship
- National Wildlife Conservation Park (Bristol Zoo; UK)
- National Workers' Compensation Pool (insurance; various locations)
- North Wirral Coastal Park (UK)
- Northwest Citizens Patrol (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Northwest Community Patrol (Winnipeg, Ontario, Canada)
- National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation (Kenya)
- Northwest Connecticut Paranormal Society (est. 2004)
- National Weight Control Registry
- Naval War College Review (publication)
- North Wales Charity Ramblers (charity fundraising; UK)
- Nuclear Weapons Correction Report
- Northwest Clinical Research Center (Bellevue, WA)
- Northwest Citizens for Responsible Growth (Vermont, USA)
- National Workers Compensation Reinsurance Pool
- NASCAR Winston Cup Series
- Nasugbu West Central School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the Challenge In October 2001, in response to the need to improve the practice of environmental health, the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (NWCPHP) of the University of Washington's School of Public Health & Community Medicine launched a training project to help local, state, federal, and tribal agencies incorporate the 10 essential public health services into environmental health practice.
Northwest Center for Public Health Practice at the University of Washington.