The grant recipient, the Northwest Association for Biomedical Research, also has curricula on bioethics and pharmacogenetics housed on the same Web site.
What does NWABR stand for?
NWABR stands for Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NWABR in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Arkansas Aquarium Society (Rogers, AR)
- No Waiting at Any Time (parking regulation; UK)
- Northwest Asian American Theatre
- National Women's Association of Bhutan
- North West Arts Board (UK)
- Northwest Arkansas Beekeepers Association
- Northwest Association for Blind Athletes (Vancouver, WA)
- Northwestern Association for Behavior Analysis (Canada)
- Northwest All Breed Goat Club (Snohomish, WA)
- Northwest Association of Book Publishers (Oregon)
- National Warmwater Aquaculture Center
- Native Women's Association of Canada (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Naval Warfare Assessment Center
- Net Weighted Average Coupon
- New Wineskins Association of Churches
- Nights with Alice Cooper
- Northwest Airlines (stock symbol)
- Northwest Aviation Center (Arlington, WA)
- Northwest Weather and Avalanche Center (NOAA)
- Northwest Academic Computing Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov/info/basics/ Northwest Association for Biomedical Research.
Northwest Association for Biomedical Research, an organization committed to deepening the public's appreciation of the value of biomedical research and its benefits to humans and animals, to support its Animal Research: Education and Awareness (AREA) program geared toward educating middle- and high-school students about the role of animals in biomedical research and product safety evaluation.