The Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge, with prizes totaling 2 million dollars, is just the opening salvo to a second, richer competition to actually land on the moon.
What does NGLLC stand for?
NGLLC stands for Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge (sponsored US NASA event)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Next Generation Leadership Group
- Natural Gas Liquid Injection
- Next Generation Lighting Initiative (US Department of Energy)
- No Greater Love International (Minneapolis, MN)
- Northern Gulf of Mexico Littoral Initiative
- Next Generation Lighting Industry Alliance (promotes solid state lighting systems)
- Network of Government Library and Information Specialists (professional society)
- Nahum Gelber Law Library (McGill University)
- North Garland Little League (Texas)
- North Georgia Lacrosse League
- Naval Gunfire Liaison Officer
- Navy General Library Program (US Navy)
- National Gelechiidae Lepidoptera Recording Scheme (UK)
- Next Generation Long Range Strike
- National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force
- Non-Governmental Liaison Service (United Nations)
- North Georgia Live Steamers (railroad club)
- Northern Great Lakes Synod (Michigan)
- Northern Guam Lens Study (est. 1980; Guam Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce
Samples in periodicals archive:
Armadillo Aerospace, Rockwall, TX, earned $350,000 in NASA prize money during the Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge in Las Cruses, NM.
The Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge is divided into two levels of difficulty.