Flach, corporate vice president and president, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems.
What does NGES stand for?
NGES stands for Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGES
We have 2 other meanings of NGES in our Acronym Attic
- Non Geostationary Earth Orbit (satellite communications)
- Natural Gas Extension Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Next Generation Electric Propulsion (US NASA)
- Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- National Greenhouse Energy Reporting (Australia)
- National Gas Emergency Response Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Nathanael Greene Elementary School (Virginia)
- National Geotechnical Experimentation Site (various locations)
- Neural Gastric Electrical Stimulation (electrical engineering)
- New Generation Event Solutions
- Northrop Grumman, Electronic Systems Division (Baltimore, MD)
- Northern Gaza Emergency Sewage Treatment (World Bank)
- National Grid Electricity Transmission (UK)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
- Next Generation Electronic Warfare
- National Gaucher Foundation
- National Golf Foundation
- National Guarantee Fund (Australia)
- National Guardianship Foundation
- Nationalen Garantiefonds
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Triton is immediately distinguished from the Global Hawk by its prominent belly-mounted radar that houses the 360[degrees] X-band 2D search radar developed by Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems and the chin-mounted MTS-B/DAS-1 turret supplied by Raytheon (It is interesting to note from the photograph above that the configuration of this sensor substantially differs from the one shown on artwork produced up to now).
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems announced that it has received a contract worth $87.
Naval Academy Foundation Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems 410-295-4174 410-993-6454 rusty.
Northrop Grumman LITEF is a major contributor to the European market," said Jim Pitts, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems sector.
Australia's Wedgetail programme saw another milestone reached in March 2006 when Boeing and Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems completed the ground testing of the Multi-role Electronically Scanned Array (Mesa) radar aboard a 737 airborne early warning and control aircraft.
The two-phase flight-test program uses a Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems BAC 1-11 jet.
; Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, Baltimore, Md.