NAME: TANTASQUA REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL; NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Northridge High School (USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Nonnewaug High School (Connecticut)
- Norcross High School (Norcross, GA)
- Normal Horse Serum
- Norman High School (Oklahoma)
- Normandy High School (Parma, Ohio)
- North High School (USA)
- Northeast Health System (Massachusetts)
- Northeast High School (Zachary, Louisiana)
- Northeastern High School
- Northern High School (Owings, Maryland)
- Northside High School (USA)
- Northview High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Northville High School
- Northwestern High School (Hyattsville, Maryland)
- Northwood High School (various locations)
- Norwalk High School (various locations)
- Norwell High School
- Norwich Historical Society
- Notley High School (UK)
- Nottingham High School (Nottingham, England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think it contributes to student achievement,'' said Warren Mason, the director of the Northridge high school campus.
The new Northridge high school opening came on a record day for the LAUSD, when officials celebrated the opening of eight new campuses, the most ever, on the traditional first day of the new school year.
In other balloting, David Yaraschefski, a senior at Mooresville High School, was elected Lieutenant Governor; Noblesville High School senior David Theibert was elected Secretary of State; and Jordon Runge, a senior at Northridge High School in Middlebury, was elected Attorney General.