This year's Michigan Notable Books selection committee included representatives from the Library of Michigan, Archives/Curious Book Shop in East Lansing, Capital Area District Library, Cooley Law School, the Detroit News, the Grand Rapids Press, Michigan Center for the Book, Michigan Historical Center, Michigan State University Libraries, Northland Library Cooperative, ProQuest Information and Learning and Schuler Books & Music.
What does NLC stand for?
NLC stands for Northland Library Cooperative (Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLC
We have 155 other meanings of NLC in our Acronym Attic
- Noosa Leisure Centre (Australia)
- NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) Legal Committee
- North Lake College (Irving, Texas)
- North Lanarkshire Council
- North Lincolnshire Council (UK)
- North London Chorus (UK)
- Northern Lakes Conference (school sports)
- Northern Land Council (Australia)
- Northern Lights College (British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Lights Conference
- Northside Learning Center (Chicago, IL)
- Northwest Line Constructors (Oregon)
- Northwest Lineman College (Meredian, ID)
- Norwegian Linux Community
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- Nottingham Language Centre
- Nouvelle Loi Communale (French: New Communal Act)
- Nouvelles Lectures Cosmopolites (French; band)
- Nuclear Law Committee
- Nunavut Literacy Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- State Librarian Christie Pearson Brandau announced today that the Library of Michigan's new statewide database resource administrator is Rebecca Cawley, director of the Northland Library Cooperative based in Alpena, Michigan.