Houston-Galveston Area Council (Texas) * Northern Virginia Workforce Investment Board (Va.
What does NVWIB stand for?
NVWIB stands for Northern Virginia Workforce Investment Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Vegetarian Week (est. 1992; Vegetarian Society)
- National Volunteer Week
- New Ventures West (life-coaching training; San Francisco, CA)
- Napa Valley Wine Auction (California)
- Ntankah Village Women Common Initiative Group (Cameroon)
- Napa Valley Winery Exchange (California)
- Northern Virginia Wrestling Federation
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Network Vulnerability Working Group
- Nevada Wing
- National Vietnam War Museum, Inc. (Florida)
- Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority (California)
- Northern Virginia Writing Project (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Napa Valley Wine Storage (Napa, CA)
- Nevada Watercolor Society
- Night Vision Weapon Sight
- Napa Valley Wine Train
- Nivea Visage Young (sub-brand of Nivea Visage)
- The North Vancouver Youth Band (Vancouver, Canada)
- Napa Valley Yacht Club (Napa, CA; est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regionally, the Northern Virginia Workforce Investment Board named GTSI "Outstanding Business Advocate for Northern Virginia Workforce Development" for its efforts to retain and develop staff through enhanced training.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- For their notable successes in the creation of three Computer Clubhouses serving 800 children, The Northern Virginia Technology Council Foundation has won the 2003 Northern Virginia Workforce Investment Board Youth Workforce Leadership Award.