MK) (NYSE: MRN), announced today that MK will receive a contract to refurbish 18 to 21 commuter rail cars for the Northern Virginia Transportation Commission (NVTC).
What does NVTC stand for?
NVTC stands for Northern Virginia Transportation Commission (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NVTC
We have 6 other meanings of NVTC in our Acronym Attic
- National Vocational Training Board (various locations)
- Nederlands Verbond Toelevering Bouw (Dutch: Dutch Building Supply Alliance; Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Voor Theoretische Biologie (Dutch Society for Theoretical Biology)
- Northern Virginia Travel Baseball League (Washington, DC area)
- Narva Vocational Training Centre (Narva, Estonia)
- National Virtual Translation Center
- National Vocational Training Council (est. 1989; Malaysia)
- Nissan Valve Timing Control
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Northern Virginia Training Center (Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services)
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Foundation (aka Equal Footing Foundation; Herndon, VA)
- National Vocational Training Division (Tanzania)
- Northern Virginia Transportation District
- National Vintage Tractor and Engine Club (UK)
- Neurovascular Technologies (Austria)
- New Vehicle Technology Fund (UK)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Traditioneel Gerij (Dutch Association of Traditional Gerij)
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School (Westford, MA)
- National Vocational Technical Honor Society
- National Veterans Training Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the regional participants are the Maryland Transportation Authority, the Northern Virginia Transportation Commission, Montgomery County Ride-On, and Alexandria Dash.
Participating agencies include WMATA, Maryland Transit Administration (MTA), Montgomery County, Maryland Ride-On and Northern Virginia Transportation Commission -- creators of The Regional Bus Fare Collection System.