Congress: Alliance for Public Technology American Association of People with Disabilities American Foundation for the Blind Association of Late-Deafened Adults California Coalition of Agencies Serving the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communication Services for the Deaf National Association of the Deaf National Council on Independent Living Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons Self Help for Hard of Hearing People TDI WGBH National Center for Accessible Media World Institute on Disability About the NAD The National Association of the Deaf (NAD), founded in 1880, safeguards the civil rights of deaf and hard of hearing Americans.
What does NVRC stand for?
NVRC stands for Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVRC
We have 5 other meanings of NVRC in our Acronym Attic
- National Vocational Rehabilitation Center
- Nationale Vlaamse Reuzen Club
- Nevada Recycling Coalition
- New Venture Research Corporation (Smyrna, GA)
- Nittany Valley Running Club
- Non-Resident Violator Compact
- North Valley Running Club
- North Vancouver Recreation Commission
- Northern Virginia Reconstructionist Community
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission
- Northern Virginia Rowing Club
- Nova Vida Recovery Centre (Algarve, Portugal)
- National Vocational Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled (Japan)
- National Vision Rehabilitation Day (est. 1955; Lighthouse International)
- Northwest Vintage Racing Group (Portland, OR)
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (St Johnsbury, Vermont)
- National Versatility Ranch Horse Association (Monument, CO)
- Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association
- Northern Valley Regional High School
- Northern Valley Regional High School at Demarest