What does NTRHWA stand for?
NTRHWA stands for Northern Territory Remote Health Workforce Agency (Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Texas Real Estate Information System, Inc
- New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials (seminar)
- Northeast Texas Regional Education Telecommunications Network
- New Testament Reformation Fellowship (church; various locations)
- New Testament Restoration Foundation (church)
- Nordic Terminological Record Format (data fields)
- National Tactical Response Group (UK)
- National Tax Resource Group (Dallas, TX)
- Networks and Telecommunications Research Group (Ireland)
- National Team Roping Horse Association (Weatherford, TX)
- Narrowband Telecommunications Research, Inc.
- National Tea Research Institute (Pakistan)
- NCP/Token Ring Interconnection (Cisco)
- Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase
- Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase, Receptor, Type 2
- National Technical Reports Library (US DOC)
- National Training Resources Limited (UK)
- Navy Training Research Laboratory (US Navy)
- Non-Tenure Research Line (Stanford University)
- North Texas Regional Laboratory (consumer regulations; Fort Worth, TX)