Scenarios for these three fault systems, as well as the northern San Andreas fault, have been studied recently, and all four are capable of generating damage in excess of $100 billion," Johnson says.
What does NSAF stand for?
NSAF stands for Northern San Andreas Fault
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSAF
We have 14 other meanings of NSAF in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Society of Association Executives (Las Vegas, NV)
- National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Books (George Washington University)
- Nova Scotia Allergy and Environmental Health Association (now Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia)
- National Security Archive Fund Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Stolen Art File
- National Survey of American Families
- Nitrifying Submerged Aeration Filter (tertiary water treatment method)
- Non-Specific Action Figure (Nintendo)
- Non-Standard Allowance File
- Normalized Spectral Abundance Factor
- Nova Scotia Agriculture and Fisheries (now Nova Scotia Fisheries and Aquaculture; Canada)
- National Skills Academy Financial Services (UK)
- National Security Affairs Group
- National Services Advisory Group (National Health Service; UK)
- NATO Shipping Advisory Group
- Non-State Armed Group (security threat)
- North Sea Action Group (UK)
- North Shore Artists' Guild (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Alcohol and Gaming Authority (Canada)
- National Security Agency General Accounting and Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individual topics include interaction between normal faults and pre-existing thrust systems in analogue models; analogue and numerical modeling of accretionary prisms with a decollement in sediments; and the relation between effective friction and fault slip rate across the northern San Andreas fault system.