EVO-STIK NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION Blyth Spartans v Kendal Town.
What does NPLP stand for?
NPLP stands for Northern Premier League Premier Division (sports; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPLP
We have 4 other meanings of NPLP in our Acronym Attic
- North Park Lincoln Mercury (car dealership; San Antonio, TX)
- Northern Plains Leadership Movement (North Central Association of North American Baptist Churches)
- National Pension Lawyers Network (Boston, MA)
- Non-Protein Liquid-Fraction Nitrogen (nutrition)
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Library Network
- NATO Production and Logistics Organization
- Non-Punitive Letters of Caution
- New Products Launch Pad (website)
- Nez Perce Language Program (Nez Perce Tribe)
- North Pacific Loan Program (fishing)
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- National Pro Life Radio
- Noise Power Level Reduction (audiology)
- Non-Performing Loan Ratio (banking term)
- Number Portability Location Register (telecommunications)
- Newark Public Library System (Ohio)
- North Penn Legal Services (Pennsylvania)
- Northwood and Pinner Liberal Synagogue (UK)
- Nunavut Public Library Services (Nunavut, Canada)
- National Public Library for Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having led the Heed to successive promotions after beginning life as boss in the Northern Premier League Premier Division, Bogie has guided the Tynesiders to the Conference and made them a side to be reckoned with in the last two campaigns.
Chester won promotion to the Northern Premier League Premier Division in their first season.
EVO-STIK NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION AFC Fylde v Ashton United.
The Fed, unbeaten in 12 Cup games this season, host Lancaster from the Northern Premier League Premier Division and secretary Bill Montagu has a full squad likely to be available.