In early 2007 a subsidiary of TransCanada will become the operator of NBPL which is currently operated by Northern Plains Natural Gas Company, LLC, a subsidiary of ONEOK.
What does NPNG stand for?
NPNG stands for Northern Plains Natural Gas (Nebraska)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NPNG in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Personnel Non-Capital (school budgets)
- National Parks and Nature Conservancy Act (1969 legislation; Seychelles)
- National Parent Network on Disabilities
- Native People of the Northeast (New England states)
- No Polling with No Energy Constraints
- Nez Perce National Forest (Idaho)
- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers (Christian writings)
- No Point/No Fire
- Non-Produced Non-Financial (statistics; UK)
- National Practitioners Network for Fathers and Families
- National Parks of New York Harbor (US National Park Service)
- Nez Perce National Historical Park (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington)
- Nez Perce National Historic Trail
- No Payments/No Interest
- No Publicar Ni Informar (Spanish: Do Not Publish or Report; phone numbers; Chile)
- NatWest PEP (Personal Equity Plan) Nominees Limited
- Nelligan Power Newsletter
- Neutrophil Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes
- No Profit No Loss
- Non-Pregnant, Non-Lactating (reproductive study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced it has entered into an agreement to purchase Northern Plains Natural Gas Company, which owns 82.
The Chicago III project was put into service on April 30, 2006," said Bill Cordes, President of Northern Plains Natural Gas Company, operator of Northern Border Pipeline Company.
Northern Border Pipeline is operated by an Enron affiliate Northern Plains Natural Gas Company (Northern Plains).
1, 2005 at Northern Plains Natural Gas Company (Northern Plains) and NBP Services.
Northern Plains Natural Gas Company and NBP Services Corporation, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Enron, provide operating and administrative services for Northern Border Partners and its subsidiaries.
Northern Plains Natural Gas Company, an Enron subsidiary, serves as the operator.
NBP's 2% general partner (GP) interest is owned by Northern Plains Natural Gas Company (1%) and Pan Border Gas Company (0.