Salinity Laboratory, Riverside, California 2 research units 36 employees Pullman, Washington 6 research units 136 employees Fort Collins, Colorado 7 research units 141 employees Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana 2 research units 72 employees North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory, Brookings, South Dakota 1 research unit 39 employees Lincoln, Nebraska 2 research units 81 employees National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Peoria, Illinois 7 research units 226 employees Oxford, Mississippi 3 research units 102 employees Athens, Georgia 9 research units 195 employees Appalachian Fruit Research Station, Kearneysville, West Virginia 1 research unit 65 employees Fort Detrick, Maryland 1 research unit 46 employees U.
What does NPARL stand for?
NPARL stands for Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory (USDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Network Partitioning (Dell)
- NIC (Network Interface Card) Partitioning (computer networking)
- Non-Performing Asset Ratio (banks)
- Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (symposium)
- Nuclear Plant Aging Research (program)
- Number Port Activation Request
- North Peace Applied Research Association (Canada)
- New Providence Amateur Radio Club (New Jersey)
- Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club (Canada)
- National Plan for Agriculture and Rural Development (Romania)
- New Paradigms in Autism Research and Treatment (symposium)
- Non-Performing Assets Recovery Trust
- National Pollen and Aerobiology Research Unit (UK)
- National Park of American Samoa
- National Patient Account Services (HCA)
- National Police Air Service (UK)
- National Protected Area System (Guyana)
- Negative Pressure Air System
- Network Planning and Account Support (Sprint)
- Network Planning and Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sheep Experiment Station, Dubois, Idaho 1 research unit * 23 employees Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana 2 research units * 72 employees Conservation and Production Research Laboratory, Bushland, Texas 2 research units * 59 employees Ames, Iowa 8 research units * 535 employees Raleigh, North Carolina 4 research units * 110 employees Henry A.
That's why a team of scientists in the Pest Management Research Unit at the ARS Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana--working with state, federal, and university collaborators--is researching ways to better manage grasshopper outbreaks.
Grasshopper experts at the ARS Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory in Sidney, Montana, believe that relief from future hopper outbreaks lies largely in taking a preventive approach.
Now, plant pathologist Robert Lartey and microbiologist TheCan Caesar-TonThat of ARS' Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory in Sidney, Montana, may have found a way to combat leaf spot disease using an enemy already in the soil.
Sword, USDA-ARS Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory, Sidney, Montana; phone (406) 433-9429, e-mail gsword@sidney.
Both Prosser and Anderson work at ARS' Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory in Sidney, Montana.
He is a plant physiologist at the ARS Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory in Sidney, Montana.