Cody Rich scored a hat trick, and the Bellingham Blazers handed the Eugene Generals their third straight loss, 6-4 on Sunday in Northern Pacific Hockey League action.
What does NPHL stand for?
NPHL stands for Northern Pacific Hockey League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHL
We have 4 other meanings of NPHL in our Acronym Attic
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- North Peace Hockey League (Canada)
- National Public Health Leadership Development Network
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries
- National Public Health Leadership Programme (UK)
- National Public Health Laboratories Services (Kenya)
- Nanga Parbat-Haramosh Massif (geographic plate)
- National Plan for Hispanic Ministry (United Methodist Church)
- National Public Housing Museum (Chicago, IL)
- North Potomac Home Maintenance (Virginia)
- Novas Perspectivas em Historia Moderna (Portuguese: New Perspectives on Modern History)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Helena Bighorns have signed defenseman Blair Murphy to an official Northern Pacific Hockey League Tender.
Steven Soloway scored the game-winner on a power play with 12:40 remaining in the game to give the Eugene Generals a 3-2 victory over the West Sound Warriors in a Northern Pacific Hockey League game on Saturday.
Totems take NORPAC title with 3-1 win over Eugene Parker Eliot scored the go-ahead goal in the second period, and the Seattle Totems won the Northern Pacific hockey league title with a 3-1 victory over the Eugene Generals in the regular-season finale at the Lane ice center on Wednesday night.
Chris Zideto scored two goals and Christian Merritt had two assists to lead the Eugene Generals to a 4-1 victory over the Glacier Nationals in a Northern Pacific Hockey League game on Friday night.
Julian Herrera and Kirby Carlson scored third-period goals to give the Eugene Generals a 3-1 victory over the Glacier Nationals in a Northern Pacific Hockey League game on Thursday.
Evans also is president of Hockey Oregon, which owns the Eugene Generals, part of the junior-level Northern Pacific Hockey League.
Ken Evans, president of the foundation and owner of the Generals, part of the junior-level Northern Pacific Hockey League, did not return a call for comment Monday.