1955 Montana State Nurses Association changes name to Montana Nurses' Association and negotiates first employment contracts in Missoula and Glendive with the Northern Pacific Beneficial Association.
What does NPBA stand for?
NPBA stands for Northern Pacific Beneficial Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPBA
We have 4 other meanings of NPBA in our Acronym Attic
- New Providence Basketball Association
- Newbury Park Basketball Association
- Newfoundland Pony Breed Association (Canada)
- Nine-Pin-Bowling Assoziation (Germany)
- Non Paying Bidder Alert (eBay)
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association (Norfolk, Virginia)
- North Pasadena Business Association (North Pasadena, Texas)
- North Peninsula Building Association (Washington state)
- North Portland Business Association
- North Pulaski Baptist Association (Arkansas)
- No Psittacotic Birds At Home
- National Penn Bancshares, Inc
- New Psalmist Baptist Church (Baltimore, MD)
- Newport Pagnell Baptist Church (UK)
- Nickel Plated Business Card Holder (product code)
- Node-Pair Binding Cache
- North Phoenix Baptist Church (Arizona)
- Northern Palm Beach County Improvement District
- North Palm Beach County Little League (Florida)
- National Policy on Biological Diversity (Malaysia)