April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
What does NOGS stand for?
NOGS stands for Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (Wayzata, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOGS
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals
- Non-Oxidative Glucose Metabolism
- New Orleans Great Northern Railroad Company
- Not Officially Government Owned
- Nutrition Outlet Grand Prix (fitness competition)
- Network of Gerontology Students (UK)
- New Orleans Geological Society (Louisiana)
- Night Observation Gun Ship
- Night Observation GunSight
- Northern Ohio Geological Society
- National Oil and Gas Safety Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Northern Ohio Girls Soccer League
- New Orleans Ghost Tour (New Orleans, LA)
- New Orleans Gang Task Force
- Naval Operational Gulf Stream Forecast System
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital (Omaha, NE)
- neck of humerus
- Neons Of Houston
- New Orleans Hornets
- Newly Overhauled
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: CIT), a bank holding company, today announced that it served as lead arranger in a $25 million senior secured revolving credit facility to Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- * 32% Production Increase Over the Second Quarter of 2011 * 111% Production Increase Over the Third Quarter of 2010 * Record Production, Revenue, Earnings and Adjusted EBITDA Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
5% Quarterly Production Increase Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.
10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc.