I was wonderfully surprised to find the Northern New Mexico Midwifery Center here in Taos.
What does NNMMC stand for?
NNMMC stands for Northern New Mexico Midwifery Center (Taos, NM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Network for Mental Health
- Northern New Mexico Human Resource Association (Santa Fe, NM)
- Nonlinear Normal Mode Initialization (weather prediction)
- Not Normally Manned Installation (engineering)
- Net Non-Monetary Liabilities
- Neural Network and Machine Learning Laboratory (computer science)
- Neural Network Markup Language
- Northern Nevada Multiple Listing Service (homes)
- Northern New Mexico Legal Services
- National Museum of Monaco
- National Neighbourhood Management Network (UK)
- Northern New Mexico Network for Rural Education
- Navajo Nation Municipal Pipeline
- NEC Network Management Platform
- Net News Metadata Protocol (now Internet Metadata, INMD
- Network Noise Management Plan
- Number of Not Matching Points
- Northern New Mexico Performance-Based Compensation Program
- Neural Network Model Predictive Control
- Northern Neck Middle Peninsula Telehealth Consortium (Tappahannock, VA; health advocacy organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college was originally founded by the New Mexico Midwives Association and the Northern New Mexico Midwifery Center to fulfill two tasks: * To offer an upgrade in the education of licensed midwives * To stimulate research by midwifery practitioners.