The Northern New Mexico Citizens' Advisory Board serves an important function in advising and making recommendations to DOE regarding waste management, stabilization of waste dump sites, nuclear materials and future land use among other critical issues.
What does NNMCAB stand for?
NNMCAB stands for Northern New Mexico Citizens' Advisory Board (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New National Music Conservatory
- Nigerian Newsprint Manufacturing Company
- NIH (National Institutes of Health) Neuroscience Microarray Consortium (genes)
- Nokie's Northwest Music Celebration
- Noord Nederlandsche Motorclub
- Northern Navajo Medical Center (New Mexico)
- Northern Nevada Mathematics Council
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Muslim Community
- Northern New Mexico College (Espanola, MN)
- Northern New Mexico Consortium for the Advancement of Technology
- National Native Mussel Conservation Committee
- Northern New Mexico Community College
- Northern New Mexico Council for Excellence (educational association)
- Northern New Mexico Collaborative Stewardship Program (US Forest Service)
- Neurologic and Neuromuscular Diseases
- Nigeria Natural Medicine Development Agency
- Northern New Mexico Digital Video (Santa Fe, NM)
- Non-Normalized Module Error Permeability
- National New Markets Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buckman project planners had expected to give a presentation next week to the Northern New Mexico Citizens' Advisory Board, which advises the Nuclear Security Administration.