Accompanied by a translator, the Japanese business men and women traveled from New York City to see how the northern New Jersey plant uses a unique mix of technologies to treat up to 80 million gallons of drinking water per day.
What does NNJP stand for?
NNJP stands for Northern New Jersey Plant (engineering and facilities maintenance show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern New Jersey Chinese Association (Montville, NJ; social group)
- Northern New Jersey Chiropractic Society
- Northern New Jersey Eye Institute
- Notranjega Nadzora Javnih Financ (Slovenian: Evaluation of Internal Control of Public Finances)
- No Nerds Just Geeks (gaming community)
- Northern New Jersey Grotto
- Northern Nevada Junior Golf Association
- Northern New Jersey HELP (herpes support group)
- Northern New Jersey Interscholastic League
- Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium
- North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit (UK)
- Northern New Jersey Region
- Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh
- Northern New Jersey Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America
- Northern New Jersey Spinal Cord Injury System
- Northern New Jersey Square Dancers Association
- 4-(Methylnitrosamino)-1- (3-Pyridyl)-1-Butanone
- Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (Labrador and Quebec, Canada)
- No Nonsense Kits
- Non-Nuclear Kill
Samples in periodicals archive:
a security integrator servicing clients across the New York metro area, demonstrated its NetImage XSO integrated, networked security system At the Northern New Jersey Plant Engineering and Facilities Maintenance Show.