A $25,000 grant to the Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium will help fund "A Focus on Future Generations," a program designed to improve pregnancy outcomes by enhancing the perinatal educational materials that community outreach workers give to African-American women.
What does NNJM stand for?
NNJM stands for Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern New Jersey Council (Boy Scouts of America, Oakland, New Jersey)
- Northern New Jersey Chinese Association (Montville, NJ; social group)
- Northern New Jersey Chiropractic Society
- Northern New Jersey Eye Institute
- Notranjega Nadzora Javnih Financ (Slovenian: Evaluation of Internal Control of Public Finances)
- No Nerds Just Geeks (gaming community)
- Northern New Jersey Grotto
- Northern Nevada Junior Golf Association
- Northern New Jersey HELP (herpes support group)
- Northern New Jersey Interscholastic League
- Northern New Jersey Plant (engineering and facilities maintenance show)
- North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit (UK)
- Northern New Jersey Region
- Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh
- Northern New Jersey Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America
- Northern New Jersey Spinal Cord Injury System
- Northern New Jersey Square Dancers Association
- 4-(Methylnitrosamino)-1- (3-Pyridyl)-1-Butanone
- Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (Labrador and Quebec, Canada)
- No Nonsense Kits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium will distribute 1,500 copies of A Focus on Future Generations, a publication addressing the best practices in providing culturally competent care.