Krolicki, the Nevada Commission on Economic Development (NCED) and the Northern Nevada Development Authority (NNDA) are proud to announce that within one seven-day period, five companies relocated to northern Nevada and two other Nevada companies have begun the expansion of their businesses.
What does NNDA stand for?
NNDA stands for Northern Nevada Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NNDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Number Dialing
- National Nut Day
- Naval Net Depot (US Navy)
- Neonatal Death
- Net News Daily (news website; UK)
- New and Nonofficial Drugs
- Nico Nico Douga (Japanese website)
- No Normal Defense
- Numa Numa Dance (Gary Brolsma)
- Numismática Notafilia Diamantino
- Notable Names Database
- National Naval Dental Center
- National Nuclear Data Center (BNL)
- National Nutrient Databank Conference (annual conference)
- New Nigeria Development Company
- North Norfolk District Council (UK)
- North Northamptonshire Development Company (UK)
- Nifty News, Decent Deals (website)
- National Narcotic Detector Dog Association
- Nonnuclear Directed Energy Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also had a meeting with the Northern Nevada Development Authority and the Nevada Realtors Association, and spoke at the Nevada State Republican Convention.
It is co-sponsored by the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) and the Northern Nevada Development Authority (NNDA), in cooperation with the Nevada Commission on Economic Development.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051110/LATH093 ) "Northern Lyon County has been looking forward to Traditions with much anticipation," said Ron Weisinger, executive director of the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
He is actively involved in various community programs such as the Carson City Planning Commission, the Carson City Redevelopment Agency and has served as a board member for the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
This involvement has included Junior Achievement, the Douglas County Building Industry Association, the BOSS Coalition, the Autumn Hills Fire Fundraiser, the Douglas County Commissioner Campaign, the Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Carson-Tahoe Board of Realtors, and the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
Company officials also indicated that representatives in Nevada, including the Northern Nevada Development Authority and Sierra Pacific Power Co.