Seven northern communications societies--Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, the Inuvialuit Communications Society, the Native Communications Society of the Northwest Territories, the Taqramiut Nipingat Society, Northern Native Broadcasting Yukon, the OkalaKatiget Society and the Kativik School Board--dominate the APTN board.
What does NNB stand for?
NNB stands for Northern Native Broadcasting (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNB
We have 13 other meanings of NNB in our Acronym Attic
- Native North American Travelling College
- Bureau of Navigation Publications (US Navy)
- Naja Naja Atra Venom (cobra)
- National Native American Veterans Association (San Antonio, TX)
- National Nurse Anesthetists Week (third week in January)
- National Native American Youth Initiative (Association of American Indian Physicians)
- National Neopian Bank (Neopets)
- Negative Nitrogen Balance
- New Northwest Broadcasters (est. 1998; Seattle, WA)
- Non-Night-Blind Controls (nutrition)
- Number Nine Bus
- Numbers Needed to Benefit (vascular medicine)
- National Negro Bar Association
- National Negro Bowling Association (founded 1939; now The National Bowling Association)
- National Nurses in Business Association
- Native National Basketball Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Navajo Nation Bar Association
- Northern Nevada Bluegrass Association
- Northwest National Bank of Arlington (Arlington, TX)
- Nanny Nanny Boo Boo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cancom and the CNAF, with the support of TVNC and Northern Native Broadcasting Yukon, will select three applicants each year to receive this new award.
In 1991, she became the executive director of Northern Native Broadcasting Yukon.