He represents Massachusetts as an active member of the Supreme Council for the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
What does NMJ stand for?
NMJ stands for Northern Masonic Jurisdiction (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMJ
We have 2 other meanings of NMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Neogene Marine Biota of Tropical America
- National Mining Industry Training Advisory Body (Sydney, Australia)
- Navy & Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center
- New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative
- Neue Medien Im Unterricht (German: New Media in the Classroom)
- New Mexico Internet EXchange
- Nagoya Medical Journal (Japan)
- Neuromuscular Junction
- New Media Journalism
- Nihonkai Mathematical Journal (Japan)
- Not My Job
- New Mexico Junior Basketball League
- New Mexico Junior College
- Not Much Just Chilling
- Nothing Much Just Chilling
- Nothing Much, Just Chilling, You?
- Not Much Just Chilling You (chat)
- Network Movement for Justice and Development (Sierra Leone)
- National Minority Junior Golf Scholarship Association
- National Museum of Japanese History
Samples in periodicals archive:
The museum is supported by the Scottish Rite Freemasons in the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the United States.
Funded by the Grand Masonic Lodge of Massachusetts, which contributes the $125,000 annual operating budget, and administered by the 32A Scottish Rite Masons of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, the center in Worcester has a dual purpose: Using the Orton-Gillingham learning method, it helps children, from kindergarten to high school, to overcome dyslexia.