Northern Lights Credit Union and the TD Bank stepped up as the company's equipment lender and to finance day-to-day operations.
What does NLCU stand for?
NLCU stands for Northern Lights Credit Union (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NLCU
- North London Collegiate School (UK)
- National Landscape Conservation System Act
- Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association (Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Leadership Conference for State Officers
- NASA Langley Community Support Team
- Nematic Liquid Crystal Thermography
- New Lanark Conservation Trust (UK)
- Next Linear Collider Test Accelerator
- National League of Cities TV (online channel)
- Newfoundland & Labrador Credit Union (Canada)
- National Laboratory of Computer Virology (Bulgaria)
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (movie)
- National League of Colored Women
- National Library for Children and Young Adults (South Korea)
- National Leadership for Development (Zambia)
- National League for Democracy (Burma)
- National Long Distance (telecoms)
- Natural Language Dialogue
- Navy Lighter Pontoon Dock (US Navy)
- Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum (chronic skin disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials at Northern Lights Credit Union have settled on holding their retreat at Quetico Centre, a secluded conference centre in the northwestern Ontario Town of Atitokan, as their getaway from the everyday.
SMEs have greater access to loans The fund will be overseen by two administrators: Northern Lights Credit Union Ltd.