Since launching in Philadelphia earlier this year, Zipcar has expanded its service by 20% and become an active member of the community, including affiliations with: -- Midtown Village Association -- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia -- Clean Air Council -- Bike Share Philadelphia -- Philadelphia PAWS -- Bella Vista United -- Logan Square Neighborhood Association -- Northern Liberties Neighbors Association -- Old City Civic Association -- Queen Village Neighbors Association -- Society Hill Civic Association -- Washington Square West Civic Association -- East Passyunk Neighbors Association Zipcar's industry-leading brand, technology and service have contributed to its success in Philadelphia.
What does NLNA stand for?
NLNA stands for Northern Liberties Neighbors Association (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLNA
- National Learning Network (UK)
- National Library of Norway (est. 1989)
- National Lymphedema Network
- Navy Learning Network
- Navy Logistics Network
- No Last Name
- No Longer Needed
- Nobili Loco Natus (Latin: Born in A Noble Place, epigraphy)
- Nordiska Läkemedelsnämnden (Swedish: Nordic Council on Medicines)
- National Latina Nurses Association
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- National League of Nursing Education
- No Late Night Eating
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (est. 1989)
- Nigeria LNG (Nigeria)
- North London Netball League (UK)
- N-Layer Normal Mode
- Nelson Lakes National Park (New Zealand)
- North Luangwa National Park (Zambia)
- Natural Latex/Natural Rubber (allergy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rendell in the Government category; Simple Green in the Coporate category; the Pennsylvania Environmental Council in the Environmental category; Kensington's Israel Williams in the Individual category; Ramona Smith of the Philadelphia Daily News in the Media category; the Northern Liberties Neighbors Association in the Neighborhood category; the Sanitation Unit of the Philadelphia Police Department in the Public Organization category; the Broad & Olney Sanitation Steering Committee in the Partnership category; Christopher's Bakery Cafe in the Small Business category; the Philadelphia Youth Service Corps in the Youth category; and the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society and the Friends of Rittenhouse Square both receive awards in the Private Organization category.