Scientists at Northern Kentucky University studied a group of 16 men and women.
What does NKU stand for?
NKU stands for Northern Kentucky University (Highland Heights, KY, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NKU
We have 5 other meanings of NKU in our Acronym Attic
- Neet Kepot Te Kriege (band; Netherlands)
- Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (UK)
- Natural Killer Triggering Receptor (gene)
- Natural Killer-Tumor Recognition Sequence (genetics)
- Nga Kaihautu Tikanga Taiao (Maori: Environmental Risk Management Authority; New Zealand)
- Niigata-Kobe Tectonic Zone (Japan)
- Najvyššieho Kontrolného Úradu
- Nicole Kidman United (fan website)
- Nordisk Kennel Union (Norwegian: Nordic Kennel Union; Norway)
- Norrbottens Kooperativa Utvecklingscentrum (Swedish: Norbort Cooperative Development)
- Nutzen-Kosten Untersuchung (German: Cost-Benefit Analysis; economics)
- National Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Advisory Board
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- National Korean United Methodist Church
- North Kingstown United Methodist Church (Rhode Island)
- Northern Kentucky University Research Foundation (Highland Heights, KY)
- Nederlands Katholiek Verbond (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Keramische Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Ceramic Society; Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Klinefelter Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Klinefelter Association; Amersfoort, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gers, MSN, RN, director of simulation and technology, Northern Kentucky University, College of Health Professions, Highland Heights, Kentucky
James Votruba, president of Northern Kentucky University, said he is not surprised by the move and agrees that the public has a fight to expect certain outcomes from its investment in public institutions.
The largest on-site bank for universities and colleges in the United States, US Bank is currently partnering with 48 colleges and universities throughout the country - including Xavier University and Northern Kentucky University - to provide student banking services.
Two other state schools, the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville, are involved in a collaboration with Northern Kentucky University to ensure a strong research base.
 We would especially like to thank Mary Conway Dato-On and Matthew Shank from Northern Kentucky University, William Hazleton and Jeanne Hey from Miami University, Paul Garcia from St.
Barton, a microbiologist at Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights.
Kentucky Northern Kentucky University Carolyn Zepf Hagner, founder/ director, SPI, Northern Kentucky University, Music Department, Fine Arts 253, Nunn Dr.