The latest award will be run separately in each of the four nations of the UK by the Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust, Scottish Community Foundation, Wales Council for Voluntary Action and the Scarman Trust.
What does NIVT stand for?
NIVT stands for Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Nederlands Instituut voor Vliegtuigontwikkeling en Ruimtevaart (Dutch: Netherlands Agency for Aerospace Programmes)
- Network Interactive Voice Response
- Neuron Interactive Virtual Reality
- Nederlands Instituut Van Registeraccountants
- Nederlands Instituut Van Register Experts (Dutch: Dutch Institute Registry of Experts)
- National Influenza Vaccine Summit (est. 2000; annual conference; American Medical Association; US CDC)
- Nazarenes in Voluntary Service
- Non-Invasive Vaccination Onto the Skin
- Noninvasive Ventilatory Support
- Norfolk Independent Visitors Scheme (Norfolk Children's Services; UK)
- National Institute of Vegetable and Tea Science (Mie, Japan)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Urgentiegeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Emergency Medicine)
- Nederlands Instituut Voor Vredesvraagstukken (Dutch: Dutch Institute for Peace Issues)
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Institute of Webographers (real estate professionals)
- National Interest Waiver
- Naval Inshore Warfare
- Network Installation Wizard (Microsoft)
- Nieuw Israelietisch Weekblad (Dutch: New Israelite Weekly; Netherlands)
- Night In Weather
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hillary - flanked by Cherie Booth, wife of Prime Minister Tony Blair - and the men and women from the Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust who organised the conference - explained her own feelings on her last Irish trip as First Lady.
The Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust, which allocates the European cash, immediately suspended funding to the Prisoners' Aid and Post Conflict Resettlement Group in the wake of the find.
The Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust, which allocates European Peace, suspended funding after news of the weapons find emerged on Monday.
5m has been given out to former prisoners from the Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust, which is responsible for allocating Euro funds.
The Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust and the Northern Ireland Council For Voluntary Action laid on a reception with music and poetry.
In the NORTH, the University of Ulster, Co-operation North, the Linen Hall Library, and the Northern Ireland Voluntary Trust have all benefited.