What does NISCA stand for?
NISCA stands for Northern Ireland Society for Computing in Anaesthesia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NISCA
- Network Information Systems Center (Internet)
- Network Infrastructure Support System
- Nexus Information Sources Company Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
- NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation) Information and Support Centre
- No-Instruction-Set-Computer (design synthesis tools)
- Northern Ireland Supporters Club (UK)
- NSA ISSO Service Center
- National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association
- Network Interface Statistics Collection Agent (software)
- Northern Ireland School Caterers Association (UK; est. 2002)
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (India)
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Criminality and Law Enforcement (Leiden University)
- NSA/CSS Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Process
- Nairobi Informal Settlements Coordination Committee (Kenya)
- National Infrastructure Security Co-Ordination Centre (UK)
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council (UK)
- Northern Ireland Self-Catering Holiday Association
- National Initiative for Supply Chain Integration Ltd.
- National Information System for Crisis Management
- Nursing Information Systems Council of New England