CRUMLIN ROAD GAOL HOUSE CURRENTLY being investigated by Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association, Crumlin Road Gaol is a terrifying venue.
What does NIPRA stand for?
NIPRA stands for Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIPRA
We have 1 other meaning of NIPRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Insurance Producer Registry
- Naval Intelligence Products Register
- Net Inlet Pressure Required (pump)
- New Ideas in Pollution Regulation (publication)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations
- Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router
- Northeast Indiana Public Radio (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Northern Ireland Publications Resource (Belfast, Ireland)
- Not Including Primary Residence (market analysis)
- National Intellectual Property Researchers Association (Virginia)
- National Institutions for Persons Requiring Care and Control
- National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center
- National Immunization Provider Record Check Study
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (US DoD)
- Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (US DoD)
- Unclassified but Sensitive Internet Protocol Router Network (US DoD)
- Northern Illinois Proteges
- NASA Interactive Planning System
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tales of his childhood sparked his interest and today Warren, 40, is chairman of the Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association.
Six years ago he began ghost spotting, and just last year joined the Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association.