Byline: TRICIA PHILLIPS A BELFAST software company has launched a sophisticated Fund Management System on behalf of the charity Northern Ireland Memorial Fund.
What does NIMF stand for?
NIMF stands for Northern Ireland Memorial Fund (Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIMF
We have 5 other meanings of NIMF in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Meat Exporters Association
- Northern Illinois Municipal Electric Cooperative
- New Initiative for Middle East Peace
- National Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy (Uganda)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency
- Not In My Election Year
- National Institute on Media and the Family
- Nationally Important Marine Features (Marine Life Information Network; UK)
- Netherlands Investment Matching Fund
- Nordea Investment Management Fund (finance)
- Northern Ireland Muslim Family Association
- Northern Ireland Manufacturing Focus Group (UK)
- Normal Incidence Multi-Filter Radiometer (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Not In My Front Yard
- National Interagency Mobilization Guide
- Non-Insulin-Mediated Glucose Uptake
- Great Britain Northern Ireland Machine (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- National Institute of Medical Herbalists
- National Institute of Mental Health (US National Institutes of Health; Rockville, MD)
- National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Ireland Memorial Fund will receive pounds 1million of the boost and the rest will go to other groups supporting families.
She also told delegates: "We are giving an extra pounds 1 million to the Northern Ireland Memorial Fund, which is developing ways of responding to the difficulties and problems that people who are injured or are victims have - whether it is in terms of education or targeting the special needs of individual families.
The song we will perform is Let Us Love in Peace, which is issued in Britain as a single recorded by the Omagh Community Youth Choir in aid of the Northern Ireland Memorial Fund.
She also told delegates: "We are giving an extra pounds 1 million to the Northern Ireland Memorial Fund which is developing ways of responding to the difficulties and problems that people who are injured or are victims have - whether it is in terms of education or targeting the special needs of individual families.